Sunday, October 3, 2010

new glasses

I got my glasses today. They are going to take some getting used to. I dont like them much lol. I hate them on my face that is wehy i did not continue to get new perscriptions but they do help so I will just have to over come the not liking them part I guess may be easier said than donebut Im going to try.
I went to my nephew's second birthday party yesterday. had a pretty good time until I got home and proceded to get sick and throw up everything i had eaten. I am so tired of this routine. I even took medication for neasua to prevent it from happeniong but did it work nope aparently not. So frustrating right now. I hate the whole ritual of taking meds to prevent something and then having it happen any how

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure your glasses look just fine on you. I never like the way my glasses look either! I'm so sorry to hear that you're continuing with the nausea! I hope the docs figure it out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey shelia its not the way they look thats fine it took me forever to pick a frame that I liked. I dont like the feel of theing touching my face and it has been this way for ever. I used to wear my glasses all durring schooll but as soon as i would come home i would take them off and put them on the tabe where they would stay until the next morning.
    I don't even usually let the docs put o2 on me prior to surgical stuff the last time i wore it was in the ambulance on the way to MMc and i was in enough pain that i did not care but it came off as soon as i got medicated lol

    ReplyDelete