Tuesday, October 5, 2010

ugh just tired right now physically and mentally

i just feel like I need to sit and cry right now and i have been doing that. I feel so bad with my stomach I am afraid to take my daily meds becase they just come back up most of the time . I know this is not good because of my depression but it is pointmetss to take them and throw them up I have been throwing up normally at least once a day now so I am pretty frustrated. My cramping in my uterus and ovaries is calm for now the bowel is still active though. i regret eating most times after i do I thought eating was suposed to be slightly enjoyed not for me. I hate it and honestly wish i did not have to but i am keeping a promise to a very special person right now you know who u are and i doubt u read this any how.
Gale is the one I am keeping the promise to she was very concerned at the wieght difference and gave me meds to help the neasua but most times they dont so I just dont know what to do any more this is so hard for me. My stomach hurts because i am hungry but it hurts after I eat to so I am stuck here for now. I really feel stuck. I know this is soem due to depression but who wouldnt be depressed after two trips tot he hospital a few trips to other docs and now this needing labs is a little much to take in right now and to have the docs in the hosp auttomatically assume that it is my endometriosis and beign told that morphine is making me emotional i am totally at a loos and ready to give up here but I will keep fighting for my babies Bryan my nephew and Faith my niece they keep me going and give me a smile every day

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what to say to make you feel better. So I'll just send you another big hug. Hang in there! How about a post about your puppy, maybe that will cheer you up!

    ReplyDelete