Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Another appointment today

I feel like a darn test dummy woth everyone polking at me. i had an appointment with one of the two docs that i see at My primary docs office not my primary though. this was for follow up after the ER visits. She said there was not much more she could do as i had anticipated but gave me a different medication for neasua since it is returning with avengance since I started putting solids back in there and told me to call her and let her know how its working. I am just at my witts end with everything
Here is her imput on what it most likely is and deffinately not what I wanted to hear. I am not angry with her she is very good at what she does and a nice lady so let me contimue she has a stron suspission that it is yet anoter adhesion or scar that is being caused by endometriosis causeing the paun. she is hoping that it is not. I will not know unless I have yet another trip under the knife as they can not see scar tissue with any of the fancy machines out there lol so I will post as to what is next after i see the GYN I doubt another surgery but if it continues like this I don't know for sure because she does not want to do any more due to the fact that surgery itself causes scarring but losing nine pounds since july is not the best for me either

No comments:

Post a Comment