Monday, October 4, 2010

OK really confused right now

I called mom a bit ago to tell her that I was not sure if I would be able to get my room cleaned or not today and she proceeded to tell me that I had a paper in the car from the mail that stated I had to get blood work done and when i asked her which doctor it was from she told me th GI.
I am really confused because now they are stating that my bowel looked inflamed a little when they told me at the end of my proceedure that it was normal. I am frustrated. maybe it showed inflamation on the biopsy i sdont know I am so confused. I have been thinking I am in the clear and that it is most like;y the endometriosis again but now Im back to well maybe not. I don't know I feel lost right now and honestly despite everyone offering their suport and kind words very scared and alone. I dont know exactly what they are thinking it is or trying to rule out because mom could not read the word so ill have to read it later wehn she gets back here. I will know more after the 19th wehn i see my PCP and have the blood work done after results come in I will know I hope. This is so draining. I dont know anymore well thats it for now hope to have more news soon

1 comment:

  1. Sending you a big hug and hope that you get answers soon!!

    ReplyDelete