Friday, October 22, 2010

baby boy did great

Aunties lil man was a trooper. He let them give him gas without fighting better than me at his age I started fighting early I guess. I am just glad he did wonderfully. I knew he was in good hand because i had surgery done at the same facility and I know the doctor who did his surgery well. He was my pediatric optomologist too it so funny we have the same doctor. I dont think he would remember me but then im not sure ans I accidently kicked him when he was putting drops in my eyes. He scared me even tough i knew they were comming the lovely startle reflux of CP I did well this round of drops though I took deep breaths and concentrated on something else it worked yay. thank you to doctor Berman for taking good care of my baby boy and to all of his surgical staff. I pray he willl only ned one more if any because it is to treat lazy eye so he may need another as he gets older and his muscles grow and change. I cant wait to see him and give him huge hugs for being aunties beg boy aunties proud of you and loves u bubby

2 comments:

  1. So glad it went well. Surgery is always scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks my niece and nephew are like my babies I dont think ill be able to have them once i am ready cause of all of my fertility issues or things that may cause fertility issues meaning the endometriosis and the fact that my hypothamus does not secrete hormones the way it should and i also have high prolactin which may be related to the hormone secretion issue

    ReplyDelete