Monday, October 11, 2010

OK Saw my OB today and feeling a little more relieved

I saw my OBGYN today and we talked about my bowels bladder and the dreaded endometriosis. she said that it is definately possible to have endometriosis on the bowel but I had minimal if any endo there less than a year aog so it is unlikely that endo is causeing my bowel issues and further more she confirmed that It would not cause the inflamation on the inside of my bowel revealed by the colonscopy I did not think that was possible but better to make sure.
As far as the bladder goes i am in for a lovely time next appointment because they are doing a potassium sensitivity test which involves being catheterized and them instilling two solutions into the bladder one with poptassium and the other is just a basic saline solution. this is to confirm that I have IC If i do have it I will feel more pain with the potassium solution than the saline. I dont know but i do know some answers to some of this pain would be nice. And again she said that it is possib;e to have endo on my bladder but I had minimal leasions there as well and they were removed to the best of the ability so it is not likely endo and endo does not explain the blood in my urine on both urine test and some that I have seen with out having a cycle of menstral bleeding. I hope that i figure at least one issue out here.
As far as medication changes gio I am staying with the currrent one and when i start to spot I have to give my body a week to reset my uterin lining as she put it because staying on continupus BC of any sort causes the uterine lining to become thin and irritated so It may need time to reset itself if that makes sense It does to me I understand her reason for telling me that before lol Basically it all makes sense now. So I may still be in pain but i am much relieved to know that i will not be getting another surgery yay thank you lord and thank you so much Jenny for being there to help me and talk about everything. even though i know she will nto read this or at least i dont think never can be 100 percent will gonna go rest now I have a cold now to yuck

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm glad you'll be getting some answers soon! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete