Sunday, October 31, 2010

I got your hug and an update on how I have been working to help myself through this pain

thanks sheila i neeeded that virtual hug my month is going to be full of torture I have an appointment on the fourth which is the usual appointment to help me deal with all of this and get my pent up feelings out then I have another one the tenth for my primary doctor and then the s6th for my catheterization for the potassium sensitivity test then the 18th is the gi follow up with their murse practitioner. I ma not ready for november first tomorrow at all I need a break for a while for sure. I just can't wait till this is over iwth. I have been keeping a food journal to see what foods upset my stomach and have as of now come to the determination that any form of eating is not good. Onions are a trigger food for me thoguh so there is one i will no longer be eating other than that have not found others yet but I am workiing on getting to the bottom of this yet again on my own. No one said to keep a log but I am not going to live like this forever. I will restrict my diet until I can not restricy it any more if tht is what this takes. i just need a break from it all. I am happy to say that i will be going trick or treating with the kids no matter what it takes. this is something I want to do i mised it last year and not gonna miss it this year

1 comment:

  1. Great idea to keep a food log! Hang in there and just keep telling yourself that hopefully next month at this time you'll have the answers you need! Stay strong! I hope you had fun trick or treating!

    ReplyDelete