Friday, October 29, 2010

Frustratied to no end today

I have been in extreme pain yet again today. I called the GI to see if they would help with the pain. They refused to do anything becasue it is not solving the issue so they moved my appointment up but yet it is with another doctor. This kid of irritates me because now they are saying every symptom I am having is related to IBS. I dont understand how that is because I have had IBS for a long time and gerd as well and vomiting is not a symptom of IBS yet it happens every time or most times i have really bad pain in my stomach yeah kind of confusing to me. I do not feel that this is Ibs I feel like it is something different that is not showig its full evil yet. We shall see I guess For now i am stuck with it and will be forever by the feeels of it. it fefuses to just leave me alone.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you're going through so much! I hope you get answers soon! I'm sending you a big hug!

    ReplyDelete