Thursday, October 7, 2010

A good day today

well my day started off ok I went to muy usual weekley appointment with my counsoler. I talked to her about the appointments and anxiety prevolking issues. After that I came home and my dad asked me to make a sheapards pie for dinner so that is what i did.
After I got home from my appointment the puppy knocked me down and bent my glasses a bit but they are still wearable. I made dinner and now I am making a birthday cake for my sister. I am making a cake with a brownie center because today is her birthday. I have one of my friends little girls until sunday because she wanted to come over. I am exahusted but it has been a good day.
I have been cramping again I hope Im not due for yet another cycle. I am not sure if it is my bowels agasin. sometimes it is so hard to tell. I dont know any more because it is not severe pain yet thankfully. I am hoping that it does not get bad because mom will not be happy if she has to watch the kidos lol she will if she needs to though. well that is about it on my positive day today

No comments:

Post a Comment