Tuesday, October 19, 2010

upset not a very great appointment for me

Well I had my follow up with my primary today. Like many appointments lately it did not go very well. she seemed pleased with the outcome me not really. She started off by askeing the usual questions and then she was like how are the female things and I told her that they have been doing better as they have except the bleeding that I am having now but that will be gone again soon. She told me that she would get teh labs for Celiac and then was like well it sounds to me like you are just going to have multiple chronic abdominal pain issues to me because i asked her whey the GI was repeating celiac testing cause i think he took it when he did my endoscopy im not 100 percent sure adn she was like well I think he is grasping at straws tot ry and help you. "GRASPING STRAWS how the hell can he be doing that I have only seen this guy four times first one was initial visit second was endoscopy third was basically another initial visit and then the colonoscopy. I mean how can she say something like that I dont feel that he is grasping straws maybe im just losing my mind but are there not other conditions out there I cant be the only one out there going through this.
I dont see how she feels that I am going to have recurring abdomial issues either I am getting the endo under control I have reflux which is well controled when and if I can keep my meds down. and the bladder pain that I know i have told her about she acted very surprised over. I am so upset right now that i broke down and in the end of the appiointment or was it the begining she was liek it is not fair that this is happening to you. i dont need pitty i need help. I feel like they think I am crazy i really do I hate this whole situation.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jenny. I'm so sorry you are not getting the answers you so deserving of. Sending you a big hug! Thanks for your comments on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete