Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A milstone for Jake

I was a very proud mama to mr jake last night Mom and i decided tha it was time to let him sleep out of his crate for the first time to see how he did. I have to say he slept all night out and better than I did I woke up this morning and could not fid him he was in mom and dads room laying on the toddler bed in ther that used to be for my niece and when he saw me he came out and thought he was gonna be in trouble cause hes not usualy allowed in there cause he chews but I checked quickly and nothing was bhewed so he got lots of kisses and loves from me
The best part was to be able to reach down before i fell asleep and pet him cause he was right nect to me no bars between. I love my boy i hope he continues his trend of bing good cause he will be able ro be left un crated. I have hated using it since day one but the funny thing is he likes to go in it for his time away from his brother which he doesnt take often usually Jeter is asking to go out to get a break lol He is smaller than Jeter but much more dominant. They are doing great together hope to have some new pics of them together up soon if jake will let me take them he doesnt like the camera any more hes a little crazy ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment