Tuesday, October 12, 2010

my week has been fun lol


Well We now have my sister living back home for a while but thats ok with me. the fun part is haveing both Jake and Jeter here with us. They missed each other but man are they ever hyper but it actually seems to be helping Jake learn to be more relaxed and not so hyper with me and the kids that is good maybe I can get rid of some of these battle scars from him knocking me down so people will stop asking what happened to me ha ha.

I had a dental appointment today as well. I feel like i just bounce3 from doc to doc and that is my life at this moment. I had a cleaning and two fillings done I am not really crazy on the dentist but I know that i need to keep my teeth for as long as I can so I will do it. I go back for another filling and the temporary crown for my root canal on october 28th so I am glad that is finally getting done with the root canal has been done for some time now and they have been wanting to crown it but they want to get the fillings done before hand because they do not want to have to do another root canal. I dont really want another one even though i did not feel it. I have another dentist for now. her name is doctor chadborne.

that is abou all for now I will update again on tuesday after my appointment with my regular doctor. Oh and here is me with my glasses

2 comments:

  1. I like the new glasses! Malayna went to the dentist today too. We're just trying to get her used to going there and letting them look at her teeth. They really aren't able to do much yet but they can check to be sure everything is ok, so that's good. Glad you're having a fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sheila I was being kind of sarcastic in that it is fun having both of them lol. They love it but I have to referee them all day its pretty tiring but Im sure ill get used to it.

    ReplyDelete