Thursday, October 28, 2010

very long day today

I had a long but productive day today with medical appointments. I finally got my temporary crown done and I am down to needing only three more fillings and i will be done with the dintist again for a bit. until I go to my next cleaning and ecam. they will find more cavities they always do. I think mine are a combuination of all the medication that i have been on plus i have reflux so any how i spent nearly tow solid hours in the chair today.
I got almost through the appointment and when my mouth was finally empty enough finally told the dentist that i had to go pee she laughed and told me nect time to raise my hand and shell empty my mouth well I should have thoguht of that but that is usually the signal for me feeling pain so I did not dare to do tht because i figured she would stick me again lol she had to give me two injections today because the appointment was so long. I got my temp crown and another filling done all in one sitting. The crown process is deffinately a gard one. It was kind of pain ful because when they make the crown they put some thing inthe area right near the gum line and pack it down to make the shape of the temporary crown so my mouth is pretty sore right now but i am satisfied witht he end result for the temp crown and my mouth should begin to feel better really soon.
I made a huge mistake of eating when iu got home evidently today is going to be one of the days where my tummy really hurts after i eat. I had oatmeal this morning wheich went ok but I didnt feel quite right after so I stuck to drinking tea until I got done with the dentist to prevent neasua because that would have complicated things more than my needing to pee did. I had soem left over pizza when i got home and that was a huge no no. I dread eating and that is not normal. I am so confused right now. Just hanging on until january unless it gets to the pont I am not able to. I am wondering if that will be sooner rather than later ans the pain is comming on full force again on me it has been ok for a few days not now though.

No comments:

Post a Comment