Monday, October 25, 2010

trying not to worry

i know it is better to wait for labs to return but i think no matter what the labs say I am going on the diet because some people do not show the antibodies in the blodd and only show on a gene test or so I have found through my own research as most docs are not willing to be of assistance at least not he old one waiting to see the new one and praying she will be of more assistance. I just really dont know what to do tired of pain tired of being sick I guess just sick and itred of being sick and tired. Basically at this time I am willing to try anything to see if it releaces the symptoms een if it is not positive testing for celiac I am ready to grasp at any possibility or as my other doc put it any straw to try and help myslef since others can not seem to be of assistance thank you sheila for being such a dedicated follower i really apreciate it so much

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to have found your blog and to be a dedicated follower. Maybe some day Malayna will have her own blog and you can be a follower for her! I only wish I had a way to help you feel better. If you have the determination to try the diet, I say go for it! It sure can't hurt and if it helps it would be worth the challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete