Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Celiac negative thank god

I got my labs back yesterday. I found this out late last night when mom and dad got home and I am very happy on that note. the only thing is I have to keep going like this for another three months until I have a follow up in january with him. those are his recomendations so I guess I have to follow them rihgt. i just dont really know how I am gonna get through another three months like this. Lets see lots of patience and probably days of being sick but ill get there.
Dental appointment tomorrow. those are getting easier each time lol. this one os for my crown well the temporary one and another filling It is going to be a two hour appointment no wonder I know my dental staff well lol.
I also have my usual weekly appointment tomorrow with my counsoler but that is easy. It is just a totally busy day for me but that is Ok Ill get through yet another one of my great days not so great honestly. I have times where my family asks me if I like going to the doctors because I go so much. That really hurts because that is not the reason that I go. I dont think people even doctors understand what a life with multiple chronic medical conditions is like.

here is the list of what conditions i have that I consider chronic feel free to post your imput if they are or not
Cerebral palsy
endometriosis
crecurrrent undiagnosed or unexplained bladder pain
recurrent unexplained abdominal pain with bowel inflamation on biopsy
visual impairment so i can not drive to enable myself to easily get the help that i need cant get to appointments without assistance major stressor
GERD although it is well managed most of the time

There are probably mor but hey thats enough right. I am so thankful to have the family that i do because they do help me and that is even when they do not feel that I need it. Thank you to mom Jess Auntie Elsie and many others for everthing you have done for me. I dont know where I would be with out all of you love you guys so much.
I had kind of a long day yesterday but it was a good one. i am still recuperating from my bladder infection which i think was a little closer to a kidney infection but not quite cause i usually dont get back pain with them. But I had my lil two year old nephew so I asked auntie if I could come to her house for the day until near bed time and she was good with it. i also needed assistance because he needs drops and cream in his eyes from his surgery and with my vision and his fighting it si not a good combo lol we went for a walk and he rode in the wagon and i saw my niece ride her bike. she has been doing it for some time but this is my first time seeing it. it was another great day despite the fact i do nto feel like myself. when you are someone who lives with chronic conditions you learn to take all of the little things and enjoy every single one of them. i am really excited for halloween so I can go trick or treating with the kids I hope i feel well enoguh.

No comments:

Post a Comment