Monday, October 25, 2010

oh my word sick again and yes it is another issue

Well my stomach has been hurting in the bladder are for twi dats now i thought it was just another episode of bladder pain but today my back started hurting so I gave in and went to mercy express care. well guess what its another round of medication for me and I am officially in between docs right now but when i go to get my medication tomorrow for my UTI yes so much fun not ha ha I need to make an appointment for a week from today to make sure that my uti is cleared. I am on cipro for the next five days so we shall see. i am so darn tired of all of this and i know the reason i am having infections is from being so fetigured and stuff from the abdominal pain I am ready to cry honestly and as for having the determination to try the diet I do but I am just not sure i should start it yet in case they decide to run mor eblood tests. dont know what the next step is from here just hoping its not telling me I am stuck this way for life ahhhhhh yep there is a dreaded scream those have been going through my head alot lately. I am so tired right now gonna feed the puppies and head to bed soon as mom gets home I was suposed to do the dishes today but i got everything else done and started the dishes so hope that is good enough

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! So sorry to hear this! Good luck with the new doc!

    ReplyDelete