Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Thiking I need a fresh start

Well i told mom about this past appointment with the doc and she and I just kind of both looked at each other. I think we were thinking the same thing. I have one doc telling me im losing weight another telling me im gaining and they have access tot he same records the doc told me that if i did not feel up to eating i did not have to eat. i have not been feeling up tp eating for some time now. I have to eat something to keep my strength up I cant live ob n fluids. Moms raction to that was not a good one. she was like ok so now its fine for you to become anerexic because you dont feel well. I know that will just cause more issues so i will be continuing to eat like I promised the other doc that i see. I will not make myself sicker. I need to get better.
So I think I have made an official choice to get a new doc. I am not sure when I will officially make the change but soon most likely. I have the paper work filled out in my posession and now im just waiting to bring it back until i talk to My counsoler and let her know what has happened and see if i can still continue to see her there and if not ask her to give me names of others so I can continue my health care. I am really hoping that I can keep seeing her because i have really bonded with her in the past two years and i dont want to do that process again. iI will keep you all posted

1 comment:

  1. I think seeing a new doc is a great decision. It never hurts to have a second opinion anyway. Good luck!

    As far as my blog being private....I can't really remember but I think I made it private when I set it up. I looked in the settings and I don't see anything there so it must've been when I first set it up.

    ReplyDelete