Sunday, November 1, 2009

What i am going through right now

Well, I gave you all some of the information about my younger years and may still add to it with stories as i remember them but I am 23 years old and will be another year older in a month. I am starting to experience some of the issues of aging with CP.
I am more stiff as of the past three or four years. It makes it harder for me to get around. I also have hip impingement syndrome and it is quite painful at times. I think it may be related to the wear and tear of living with this condition for so long. Even though i am going through all of this i still try to remain happy go lucky. Sometimes it is tough. I am waiting to hear on surgery to fix my hip and hoping it plays out so i can feel better and get back to my old self again.

No comments:

Post a Comment