Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pain stinks right now

Today has not been the best day for me. This morning i woke up and my day started with my hip popping. Since it has done that it has been feeling like there is something pinching in my hip. I am supposed to be waiting for surgery. I am possibly going to boston for it and have still not herd anything and it has been since August.
this hole thing actually started last December. It has been a long haul. I called the orthopedic this afternnon and they did not return my call so we shall see. I have not heard anything from the sergeons in boston and the orthopedic doc says that hehas not heard anything either. They will get in direct contact with me. I am begining to get frustrated.
I don't really know at all how to figure out where the eintire process is with insurance processing and Prior authorization or if they are even foing to cover it here. this is so confusing to me and it is once again just one more obsticle that I have to deal with because of excess stress and strain on my joints from the CP. For any one who is looking for the aging information on CP tis is what some of us have to look forward to. I am still loving life as much as I can though. Can't let it push me down or it will be a climb to get back up. Thank you to the dedicated people who read my blog

3 comments:

  1. Yeah this is two surgeries i am waiting for just so people are not confused

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! So sorry to hear you're dealing with so much pain. I hope you get answers soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah i have gotten some news the ortho doc is sending something for the pain so that is a plus other than that its wait and see for now

    ReplyDelete