Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Good day today even with rain

I had a painful day today because of the rain but it was still a good day. I made fudge for thankgiving. cooking is something i love to do but there are times where it is near imposible to stand long enough to finish something.
I had pain today but i pushed through it to finish what i wanted to do for a change rather than letting the pain get to me. I try to do that all the time but It just seems to make me more fetigued and i have just learned to let my body do what it needs to most of the time minus today. Thanks giving is a special holiday for my family as most are and i wanted to participate. Over all a good day. Family is all comming tomorrow. I am not much for crowds but i just tell myslef the holidays come once a year better enjoy them while i can. Hope you all enjoy your holiday.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Jenny! I hope you enjoy the time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Sheila, i did enjoy the time with the family even though it was kind of stressful with the noise level. That comes with the nice visual impairment because i am hearing sensitive. Did you enjoy your thanksgiving with Malayna?

    ReplyDelete