Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A story about the overly caring people

I was helping at the farm again and someone came in and had a couple of kids with her and she was like you are limping are you ok? I was like yes i am fine. She then said well why are you limping? I explained that i have CP and that is what causes my limping.
She was like well you function well for having that condition. I know that. I am thankful for that. Then i helped her get her purchase and when she was leaving she was like have a wonderful day and i am sorry that you have CP.
I do not like people who are like that. I told her not to feel sorry I was born this way and i know nothing different and this is me and i am happy to be me even though i am a little different. I can do most things that everyone else can except drive because of the visual impairment. I have nystagmus and astigmatism.

No comments:

Post a Comment