Thursday, November 5, 2009

In response to Sheila's comment

Well i thak you again for viewing me as amazing but I don't really see myself as any more amazing that the next person in line. Having CP is just a part of my life as it is yours and your daughters. I have battled for a lot but that is just something we must do to get the things we want and need. As I am sure you know nothing comes easy with CP or any other chronic condition. Best of luck with your daughter and Keep your head up and keep climbing no matter how hard it gets

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Jenny! You are an inspiration and give me great hope for my daughter. I'll be sure to follow along with you and learn from you. Thanks for offering to answer questions, I'm sure I'll have plenty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your daughter is speach delayed does she walk at all?

    ReplyDelete