Sunday, November 22, 2009

My weekend

This weekend has been good. I have been feeling fairly good minus the moderate pain it is nothing like it was a few days ago. A couple of mondays ago i was in the hospital with it and now it is bearable. I am so happy i spent the weekend with my nephew because i have not been feeling up to it lately.
I al glad that i feel well enough to spend time with him. I miss him lately because i have not been feeling up to par but things are getting slightly better. I really just wish that i would hear something on my hip because that would make me feel so much better to have less pain there. It is hard having so much pain on the side of my body that is stronger. I don't know if i have explained it before but i have spastic dipligia but i also have weakness on my left side which means that both sides are tight but my left side is weaker so it is tough right now. Thanks for listening.

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you had a good weekend and you got to spend time with your nephew. Spending time with loved ones can be healing in itself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree completelu. They are one of the most important factors if not the most important one in healing.

    ReplyDelete