Sunday, November 29, 2009

i made a mistake this morning

Well i was feeling pretty good this morning except for a few minimal cramps and twinges in the hip and stomach. I got invited to go christmas shopping with my sister for my nephew and my big mistake was saying yes.
I am having a big increasi in my hip pain now that i just got back and cramping more. I can not wait to get these issues dealt with so i can resume my normal life. I am usually much more active before i started having these problems i was going for a walk each morning. And yes that is with the blessing of CP and oh my how i miss bing able to do that. I wish i could turn the clock back a year and hit the redo switch. Unfortunately there is not one of those in anyone's life so i can't do that and just have to take things as they come.
Sheila how are you and malayna doing? Was your holiday a good one ? hope you were both able to enjoy it amd hope malayna is continuing to walk.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny! Yes, we had a good holiday, thank you! Malayna is continuing to walk and is amazing me every day! I'm so proud of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so good to hear, I do not know you guys personally but she has a special spot in my heart. I am delighted to hear she is progressing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jenny! You have a special spot in my heart too!

    ReplyDelete