Friday, November 27, 2009

A song that we can relate to

I have bought the song the climb on the Hannah Montanah movie after it was recomended to me throguh the CP network. i do not know how to post music vidios on line but if you can find it on line i strongly recomend you listen to it. You can put it in as a search for the title and it will come up. it is a great song even if you are not a huge hannah fan. I was not until i heard this song now it is one of the top songs i listen to
It relates to how our lives sometimes feel. i know most people have rough points in their lives but it is tougher with a life long condition. And the big part of the song is that no matter what you need to keep trying and never give up. I am a big fan of music because it helps me to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment