Tuesday, November 3, 2009

my relationships

Well I am 23 and I have a great relationship with my family and few friends. I have an interest in guys but i am not sure i am ready to attempt that. I have never had a relationship with a guy. I never even dated going through high school.
I am getting tot he point of where i am begining to wonder if it really matters as long as I am happy. Before i wanted it for acceptance but now it does not matter who accepts me because the most important people in ly life are my family and they accept me for who I am and i onve that. I have hope that i will someday meet a man who will accept me for sho I am but i am not in a huge hurry right now.
I don't really know the eason for lack of relationships but i know some of it has to do with the fact of never really feeling accepted with my peers.

No comments:

Post a Comment