Sunday, November 1, 2009

A funny story when i was younger getting my braces made

As i said i would give stories of times in my life to share weather it be past or present here is one of many.
It is very odd but this is one story i will never forget. I was probably four or so and had to go have my braces adjusted. I did not like this process much and when the orthotist went out of the room i ran into the area wehre they did the PT and was in there playing when he returned.
Well needless to say i am pretty sure i was one of his favorite patients because he let me sit and play while he fixed the braces so they fit corrently or maybe it was just because it was easier for him lol. These are the kinds of doctors that all kids need the ones who are willing to incorperate play or an activity that we like into our appointments. I know they say that docotrs are not supposed to be fun but this guy was and he will be remembered forever for that

No comments:

Post a Comment