Friday, October 30, 2009

comming to the realization

a few years after graduating high school i got to thinking about the phrase mom always said to me about the fact that if people could not accept me that i did not need them as friends. I finally realized she was right and in that aspect life has been much better.
As i said before i have the few friends who accepted me as me even with my diffferences and realized that inside i was a great person and those are the poople who really matter. It took me a long time to accept this and wow now that i have it is so much easier. I do not cry nearly as much and i am more able to say well if that is how you want to be than fine. I don't even know what caused me to come to the realization but whatever it was weather it be my maturity kicking im or my acceptance of the stupidity of others i am glad that it finally happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment