Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Just to let you know how im doing

Well the weather is starting to get colder which is not fun for most with CP. My legs are bothering me and my muscles are stiff. My hip is bothering me but that is not uncomon. I am pretty much used to it all but sometimes people do not seem to understand that someone can actually get used to feeling pain.
people ask how i do everything i do if i am in as much pain as i say I am? I just give them the honest answer of I just get up and do it and try not to think of the pain. I know there are many out ther ewho are worse than me and that always seems to be what others say too and to them keep going Stay strong, I just sit and think and tell myself it takes a stronger person to live with CP.(and any other chronic medical condition)

No comments:

Post a Comment