Monday, October 26, 2009

The begining

I was born on december seventh. I was a thirty two week preemie baby. Mom started leaking water when i was sic months along. The doctor said that it was Mom urinating herself. By the time i was born mom had an ifection and i had to be taken emergency C section.
I spent time in the NICU as mosyt early babies do. I came home on New years and weighed three pounds ten ounces and that is what i weighed when i was born. I was hospitalized again for phenominia.
Once the time came for me to start meeting milestones mom noticed i was not meeting them on time. I was late to do most things and i never walked until i was almost three years old.At 18 months i was diagnosed with spastic dipligia cerebral palsy after many appointments to rule out other issues that is when the battle started. I do not know where i would be if I did not have my mom. She is a very special person.

No comments:

Post a Comment