Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Some of the medical stuff

Well every since i can remember Doctors have been a mojor part of my life. that is not really my favorite thing.
When i was younger they tested my kidneys alot because i got alot of urinary infections and they wanted to make sure that they were not damaging them. I still get them but it is not nearly as freequent. Kidney testing meant alot of blood draws yuck.
I went through casting when i was younger which i will explain in its own post. after that i got a fracture in my heel that required being injected with some type of dye that showed on x ray so they could find the fracture.
I also had to go through alot of appointments with the orthopedic and the other person who make my braces. I was also more prone to being sick from being born early i guess because evry time someone around me got sick i ended up with it. For quite some time i was on an antibiotic that i had to take twice a day. I hated that. I used to run and hide lol. At least it kept me from getting sick so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment