Friday, October 30, 2009

coping with the reactions

At this point in my life i was still a high school student wanting acceptance. I was not getting that from too many people. I was in a situation where my ed tech or aide would help other people with things that they needed assistance on and they would interact with me in her presence but other than that i had very few friends who would interact with me on their own terms until i started going to all of my classes on my own and asking friends for their assistance. That is basically how i met the few friends that i have today most of which i have litt;e contact with.
There were still many others that would walk by me and laugh or stare or make thier particular rude comment. there were also others that thought i was cool because i had biggger books. That was ok i guess but all i really wanted to do was fit in. It was tough to cope with the reactions and frustrations of things like that. Things have changed alot since graduating now i will move on to the part of my life i am in now. the issues of being 23 and the present

No comments:

Post a Comment