Monday, October 26, 2009

Fine crafts in high school

I was a senior when i took this particular class. As the high school years went on My aide was doing soe other things with others who needed help because i had a group of people in each class who would assist me with things i needed help with.
On this particular day i was in my class and i was making a stained glass piece. The teacher showed me how to use th soddering irion. I told her that i needed help because i did not feel comfortable doing that without assistance. she said that i could do it on my own and the friend that usually helpped me out was not at school on that day.
I tried to do it on my own and ended up buring myself not seriously thankfully. I did finish the piece but only soddered one side of it and then wnet to the clinic for ice after class.
This is just an experience that i had where a teacher thought she knew me better than i knew myself.

As I always say we know our limitations if we ask for asistance give it. If not leave us alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment