Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The last bit on school

Wel as i said school was tough for me for many reasons with needing assistance in class to being separated from my peers even though it was for safety to the name calleng. It was so hard for me to figure out why some people are like that. Now i know that it is how this world is.
As i aged I really just came to block out everything that people were saying if it was not nice or something that hurt me. It was tough to make friends but i did have quite a few who accepted me for me and for those i am thankful
GraduationWell after four long years graduation finally arrived. It was a nerve racking time for me. I was nervous just because of the normal jitters bu also had to worry about the unfarmilliar surroundings so i did not fall and get hurt.
I had a friend who i will call my little helper. Her name is Ally. My mom was going to help me get situated in the correct line and place but then ally came along and said that she would help
I was very thankful for that because it is kind of awkward to have to accept help from mom infront of all of my peers
Project Graduation
I went to project graduation because it was an oppertunity that i chose not to miss out on. I do not regret going but there was not too much that i could do. ther ewere alot of sports and other things but nothing that i was really Physically capable of doing. I did have a cartoon drawing of myself done. Other than that i sat and talked to ally. It was a long night but i had fun. except not being able to participate much.
I hope that classes who have project graduaton in the future will think of more activities that will accomadate the physically disabled if they are capable of going. I am glad that i like to sociallize because if not it would have bbeen a borring night.

No comments:

Post a Comment