Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sitting here dealing with the cramping again

It is nearly 11 PM here and i am sitting at the computer typing as i can not sleep because of the cramping. My cycle is near and post surgical so far nothing is different besides I can reach without feeling a pulling sensation so that is a relief as far as the pain and cramps go they are pretty much the same so far. The 18Th is my follow up so i am looking forward to her insight and recommendations. I joined a support group online for endometriosis today. it is nice to connect with others who know what I am going through.
The last portion of my weekend is going to be spent babysitting which i am looking forward to except the fact I'm not really feeling great but i will get through it and enjoy it as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment