Monday, December 21, 2009

fighting with the docs again

Doctors are so frustrating. i just don't understand them at all. The doctors got flu shots in for the season finally and i am on the high risk list because of the CP and airway spasms. I don't have asthma but spastic airways. I talked to them this morning and they were like well why is CP not listed in your chart????!!!!!!! It should be All of the doctors that i have had know that i have it and the official DX was made when an MRI showed that i was actually missing a portion of my brain. I don't know what parts it is but they are supposed to come to a point and i am missing the tips.
Well that is interesting. Seriously these people think that this condition just disappears after you get so old. i think not. I even told the nurse this does not just disappear. i know i have it and everyone else knows i have it. It is sad i have been their patient for five years or more and they still fail to notice it anywhere in the charts. I obviously have disabilities as i qualify for SSI. Not that it is something that i want to get here but that's how it goes i guess. Well that's about it for my frustrations for now.
Well the decision was finally made at like almost two this afternoon that i can get the seasonal flu and the h1N! because i am considered high risk for my age group. Hello I knew this i have been living with CP for 24 years now and always had to have them. I don't know why it was such a hastle this year usually they are sticking them in me with very little prompting and this year I pretty much had to beg lol

2 comments:

  1. Ugh! Doctors can be so annoying some times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah lol I know it. I couldn't believe they said CP was not in my chart.

    ReplyDelete