Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My day today

Well, i did not plan to get on here today but had some spare time to let everyone know how today went. I got both the H1N1 injection and the seasonal flu today so I do not need to make a return visit for anything.
that was nice as the other nurse had me under the impression that i could only get the seasonal flu shot today. it was a great relief since I am going to need transportation to and from doctors allot in the next six months and with multiple trips to the doctors sometimes my family and friends get frustrated with the docs if they can do two things at once and do not and i can say that I do as well LOL I do not like going back and fourth all the time. The doctor free days are enjoyed so much. I will be relieved when the injections are done and i can begin to resume a somewhat normal routine not revolved around the appointments. I should be used to it by now but it gets no easier even though i Am much more patient now it still sucks lol.
I can not believe it is going to be Christmas Eve tomorrow. It is going to be busy but much enjoyed for me. I love to watch all the little ones enjoy their Christmas gifts. it is the best feeling ever.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got both immunizations! One less thing to worry about, right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this is definately true. I was very relieved that they decided to give me both.

    ReplyDelete