Monday, December 14, 2009

Getting nervous already

Yes it is only Monday, My appointment with the doc is not until Friday but i am already starting to feel my anxiety creeping up on me. This one is going to be a tough one to get through. I will push through it though. it will be good to talk to the doctor to actually have her explain things to me though since she is the on that was actually doing the operation. i was too out of it to even remember anything much even when they sent e home. If i did not have help at home i would have been made to stay in the hospital and actually i asked to stay and they said that it was not necessary because i had assistance at home.
That is Ok with me though because I was happy to come home and curl up in my bed. the only reason i asked about staying is because i was not sure with my hip if they were going to be able to get me up. I'm not the easiest person to assist when I'm out of it lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment