Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Appointment comming up with my regular doctor

I'm not really looking forward to it because she seemed to be against me having the surgery from the begining so i am nervous to know what her reaction is going to be friday. I know that the only person who knows my body is me but not being believed makes things really tough.
I want to tell everyone who reads this not to let others make choices for you because the think they know what is best for you or your child. You are the parent or the patient make them listen to you and if they do not find someone who will. It is so important. I have been to so many doctors and only had a few who lostened. It has made things so much harder because you go to them for help and then they don't accomplish what is needed but you don't know where else to go and it seems like it is never ending.
well thats about it for today. and i am going to end by saying you are the only one who really knows what is going on with you or if you are a parent you know your little one better than any onter person.

No comments:

Post a Comment