Monday, December 7, 2009

post op appointment made this morning

Well, I am slowly beginning to feel better. I stayed up most of the day today and had a few visitors a people that called me that i was able to talk to so that was nice. I made my post operative appointment this morning as well. It is on Friday December 18th. I will know where my next step is then and will have more news at that time on the surgical aspect of it all.
It has taken some time to let this all sink in and i am still working on it. It was a very shocking thing for me to hear. I am handling it well though and hope to be feeling better soon. It will not be a easy fix, there is not a cure for this and it is just manage the symptoms as they come as long as things do not get worse. I will be sure to update often and keep you all posted on my happy moments too.
Oh the best part, I did have an enjoyable 24Th birthday even though i was recouperating. I did not do much but it was a nice day overall.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday, Jenny! When was it? I'm glad you had a nice day. I am so sorry to hear about your endometrosis but glad to hear that you're feeling better. Hang in there and take one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was Monday the seventh, Thanks for the belated birthday wishes and the wishes of wellhealth

    ReplyDelete