Friday, December 11, 2009

appointment with primary doctor today

Well the doc says i am doing well overall and is surprised with my depression that i am handling things as well as I am right now. Things went great until the end when she was like well with all of these surgeries make sure to watch your weight. Yes does she think i am not constantly forced to think of that all the time on my own time. I sometimes just don't know how to react to some things. I know she is saying that because she is trying to watch out for the best for me but i can think of better things she could have said.
the good news is that she did get the update on the most recent surgery and knows about the endometriosis so i did not have to fill her in on that. It is very different i went in all prepared to fill her in and did not have to I was amazed. that is when you know you have a good doc My GYN is great. Sends everything yes gota love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment