Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Gotta love The endo and the hip

I have been having a tough few days with my pelvic pain. I thought i had a urinary infection so i went to the doctor and had a urine dip done and it was negative for any infection.
she was talking to me and said that it was probably from the Endo because sometimes when it act up It can make it feel like a UTI so now it is a waiting game until I see the Ob again. i hope it starts to give me a break here soon because i hate feeling like this.
The hip has been tough too because it has been so cold and now my spasticity is giving me trouble because of the weather so I am staying in where it is warm as much as possible. I am learning to love a good book lately. It helps take my mind off of everything I love to do that as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment