Friday, December 18, 2009

Follow up went well

Well a not to self, I need to stop getting so uptight about things before they happen. i don't see that happening though. My appointment went well. As always she took the time to answer all of my questions after she read over her info that I needed to hear. Unfortunately what i was hoping to be a dream became complete reality. I knew it was not a dream but it just fully sank in hearing her say stage three endometriosis this afternoon.
I am going to be starting Lu pron injections after I have an appointment with an endocrinologist because my prolactin levels have been running high as well and this is not due to endometriosis but could definitely be a cause for my irregular bleeding so another doctor here i come. I can not start any treatment because it will interfere with his test results and I told My GYN that i did not want any chance of that i don't want to go back fifty times. she agreed and now i am waiting for the referral and appointment to come.
I was not expecting this so it threw me a curve ball but having everything i do I have pretty much learned to expect the unexpected.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny - Sorry I haven't been around for awhile, just really busy getting ready for Christmas. I'm glad your follow up went well but sorry that you now have more docs to deal with. I hope they can help to make you pain free though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very hopful to. I can't wait to see the endocrine doc so that i can start the lupron since the endo is the cause of my pain. that will be nice to feel better. Still waiting to hear on the hip ugh ive been waiting like three months now its getting crazy nut at least we figured out one thing after a ten year battle that is a relief

    ReplyDelete