Thursday, December 31, 2009

Frustrated with a little positive stuff in the end

I am still waiting for the urine culture results to come in because they sent it out to be sure and i called the GYN the other day because things are getting worse and they were like we can not do anything until the dip results from the PCP come back and as a matter of fact why did you not call them.
i explained to the that i was told to call the office if things got worse along with letting my PCP know because it was probably not a Urinary infection. They were like well we can not do anything until we know for sure. So here I am still having discomfort more than usual and nothing is being done besides them talking to me and saying that they wished there was something more they could tell me.
How frustrating this is getting. I have an appointment with an endocrinologist comming up on Tuesday and if it is no better i am going to ask him about it as well. I am finished being put off by everyone. I did not talk to the GYN directly and had i been able to i am pretty confident that more would have been accomplished. Thanks for listening. I hate being so negative and wish i had more positive stuff to talk about.
I am going to add a little about the wii in here because that is great. I have the game wii sport and it has baseball and tennis and a few other things on it, I am pretty good with the bowling but baseball is tough but I was pretty impressed with myself the other night. i hit a home run for the first time and if i never do it again that is fine I can say i have done it once that is an accomplishment for me since i did not think it would happen at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment