Friday, November 12, 2010

ugh tired of it all

Ok i thought i was on the road to recovery with my tooth but now im not so sure I think it is actually an upper tooth causing the pain. I know that some of the pain and pressure was relieved yesterday after her digging in there but today I cut back on the IBupprophen and one of my upper teeth is really sensitive to anything touching it so I am going to wait until they get my permanant crown in from the lab and bring it up to them then and have her look at the tooth that I think is the big culprit. until then thank god nicole gave me ibuprophen because i will be using it lol
anotehr update on the GI issue I have been trying to keep u all posted and I am now no longer eating onions cafine apples with skin on them or dairy and I am starting to feel better. I have started taking metamucil again even though it is roigh on MY reflux because of the orange flavoring in it. I will be asking the GI if there is a different type of fiber suplement that works the same without flavor in it.
My face is so sore right now because I am trying toonly take three Ibuprophen a day because they are 800 mg and I dont want my stomach to wind up sik any more lol. I just wish things would give me a break. I do not know if I posted this on here but I went to the hosp on oct 21 because i thought i had a uti well they treated for one again but guess what the culture was negative yet again. so I took yet another un needed round of antibiotics only to have symptoms pretty much stay the same and had me thinking i was in for another round until the doc said it was not an infection so yes and yet again the bladder pain got me. fun fun not at all. the only reason i go to make sure they are not uti is because i have had so may recurrent ones and it can cause kidney damage if it is one and it is left untreated so it is a loose loose situation. The only thing I hate is they could have called me and told me to stop the antibiotic when the culture came back but they didnt so i took all of them like a dilligent patient and did not need them.
I am still currently having both dogs which is fun lol they play constantly and nearly knock me over at least once a day but that is ok i guess they are company when no one is home for me that is a pluss

No comments:

Post a Comment