Thursday, November 11, 2010

the plan to get me feeling better is this for right now

Her plan right now is just to sit back and let the Gi do what they need to do as far as meds and other things and then if I need to see her I am able most of the time to be put in same day she said unless she is covering for a vacation. she is also letting the OB finish her testing and then we are going to go from their. she said that the docs will most likely give me a time frame when i need to follow up with her and we will go with that other than that I have no plans at this time of going back unless things go awry on me.
I did not have a urinary infrction the last time they put me on antibiotics either they just did it as precautionary once again. I am so tired of it and yes I am still having symptoms so I am glad the Ob appointment is comming soon.
she did also take the time to explan to me that the medication that we are going to try If I test positive for Ic may not work and in the end i may end up with a spinal stimulator implanted into my back but she also told me that was like step 12 and im only on step 2 so that was really helpful for my anxiety. it really honestly went well. I am satisfied witht he transition as it stands right now. And in all honesty happy that she is standing back letting the others do their job but not pushing everything else off onto me alone. I know if I need suport or evein if i have a question i can call her and she will do her best to help me. i am hoping that haing the suport system in place with make me feel more secure with my choices and other decisions. i did not knwo where to turn before only to my OB now she won't be getting the brunt of everything even though she was more than happy to offer any suport i needed as well thank you Jenny P for everything and to Nicole for making the transition for me very comfortable and easy.
Basically she does not want to step on anyones toes but she wants to know what is going on so she can offer her imput and recomendations as well.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good plan and I'm glad it's putting your mind at ease. Glad it was nothing serious with your tooth too!

    ReplyDelete