Tuesday, November 2, 2010

On the learning curve yet again

I am currently researching IBS more thoroughly than ever before. i am so frustrated with this whole thing. I was diagnised with IBS at the young age of ten and have not ever had symptoms this bad in my life. I printed off some information on it today so when i read it later I hope it may shed some light on why this is happening to me. I do not understand the whole picture. I was just always told that I had this and if it bothered me to figure out which foods it was but now I feel like I am just gonna have to give up one all of my favorite foods I ate an apple today and got major cramps. I just dont know any more. I am frustrated and again ready to just let it all go. i am sick of the constant fight to get answers and mostly just tired of the pain

No comments:

Post a Comment