Monday, November 8, 2010

interesting time last night well early this morning

First off to sheila thanks for listening or reading my complaining lol. i went to bed fairly early last night and not too much was going on outside. Well got woke up around 11 or midnight with wind and no power. We never got power back until this morning after daylight. I don't like power outages. They are tough for me because i can not see well at all. When it first happens mom usually has to help me and get me a flashlight because i dont dare to move because I am afraid of tripping over a toy or even more so the dogs lol. that is one beg reason I don't think it would be good for me to live alone but then again if I did live alone there wouldnt be toys everywhere lol but hey its great at theese times to have my family.
I am hanging in there with everything. i am now currently having cramping because I have been starving all day today which is unusual for me. i am normally lately not really able to finish my meals so I have been picking at small ammpunts all day long. making some lunch for my niece and my little cousin and guess what im gonna eat yet again lol I hate this going from not being hungry to starving its annoying but i do the best to honor what my body and belly both want.
I have a headache this morning because of not sleeping well last night i was up and sown alot which happens to me quite a bit even without being sick. But it also had to do with a few phone calls that we gor around nine or so but oh well I slept as good as can be for what was going on last night and after lunch im going to nap a little with the igrls.

No comments:

Post a Comment