Thursday, November 11, 2010

happy veterans day to all as well

i already posted onhere today but this deserves one of its own thank you to all veterans and those currently serving and also those many who have lost their lives fighting for our country. My dental appointment also went well It is not abcessed and it was a big piece of food stuck between my fillings that the dentist herself had trouble getting out so i gues my flossing would not have done the trick even though the food make it feel like I had a huge abcess bubble in there. i also think that my TMJ is bothering me again because of them doing the crown it gets bad when they have me hold my mouth open for a long time but I hate riding there so i usually try to do as much in one appointment as possible. well I think im done for today ill post again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment