Wednesday, June 1, 2011

wow not so sure this is good right now

I had the cath out yesterday and was able to go to the bathroom a good thing otherwise i would have required yet another one. scary thought lol. Well after that first trip to pee i have been going pretty much every 2 hours and yes this is at night too. so here goes the sleepless nights for a while again. praying it is not going to last and that I do not have an infction from the Cath but I go for yet another follow up on friday with yet another doctor or actually a PA but that is because i chose not to keep an appointment with the one i saw the very first time who didnt really make me feel comfortable at all so its my fault but im not sure why they dont put me in with the doc who actually did the surgery I am thinking aim going to ask that on friday. Every other operation that I have had i have seen the surgeon for follow up not someone totally different I am also going to ask if I am going to be put with a steady provider while under going treatment from here on out and if the answer is no than Im honestly thinking on changing to a different practice I am not one who likes different docs every time i walk into an oddice. I have had pretty good experience with the majority of the peopl i have met thus far in my quest for pain relief but that one experience which i have not shared and im not sure imm going to was enough that i dont want to continue changing doctors or ill continually be medically anxious every time I go there. I have been really upset thinking about the appointment Friday because i am nercous about meeting the new doctor and scared of what she will say or how she will react to my medical history I have had a few that have not treated me so well once they found that i had CP and that is unfair. i deserve to be treated like any one else and I would expect it even if i was a non ambulatory non verbal Cp sifferer. No one knows what they can understand they can't tell us but it does not mean they are not in there. it frustrates me to no end that even in this day and age people like us get treated like crap cause we are different and even by the medical comunity and yes that is part of the bad experience as soon as this person found that I had CP things went way south and it is not fair and that is why i refuse to see him/ her again no names being mentioned in fairness

No comments:

Post a Comment